At Mizuno Corporation we’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Benelux Marketing team.
About the job
Based on the Global and EMEA strategy, you create and execute marketing activation plans for different sport categories in the Benelux. You know exactly how to reach the consumer through an omnichannel approach, covering retail marketing as well as direct to consumer business. You report to the Marketing Manager Benelux.
Key tasks and Responsibilities
• Translate EMEA campaigns into efficient omnichannel campaigns in Benelux
• Create and execute marketing plans with key accounts and individual retailers for multiple sport categories in Benelux
• Support and organize different events in all sport categories, with TCS Amsterdam Marathon as biggest project
• Create and execute sponsor strategy in all sport categories and build on the relationship with federations, clubs and/or athletes in Benelux
• Manage PR agency on seasonal campaigns with online and offline focus
• Create strong marketing plans with (media) partners in multiple sport categories
• Organize and assist campaign photoshoots and create seasonal marketing assets and content
• Work closely with Digital Marketing Coordinator Benelux and EMEA category marketing teams
• Work closely with Sales Team Benelux to support their needs.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
• At least 3-5 years hands-on experience in Marketing
• Love for Sports
• Interested in international business
• Creative and inspiring
• Entrepreneurial and results-oriented
• Good level of Dutch and English (spoken and written)
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Previous experience within the Benelux sports retail industry is a strong plus
• You live in the Netherlands.
What we offer
A dynamic role within a successful and established international sports brand.
A full-time position (40 hours per week), competitive salary and good secondary conditions including a good pension scheme, 25 holidays and discount on company products.
Inspirational office environment with nice facilities such as on-site gym and company football team.
Space for talent and personal development.
International work environment (in Rotterdam office we have 20+ nationalities) with ambitious colleagues, passionate about sports.
Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Marketing Coordinator for the Benelux? Then we’d love to hear from you!